piątek, 12 lutego 2016

Altered plaque as home decor

Hello friends! 
Today I would like to share with you my inspirational video tutorial and some pictures. I love color blue and was so inspired by it! So I created this altered wooden plaque.

I recycle this plaque - it was gifted to me by my scrapbook friend from England, but while our move to a new house it was damaged and most of flowers and embellishments fell off.
So I took the rest of embellishments apart and decided to give it a second life!

In this project I used cotton lace as a hanger, piece of lace applique, some resin cabochons, metal gears and charms. Also here I used my acrylic paint and also I created my own stencil! 
Please watch my video to see the whole process of creating and a small tutorial on how to create your own stencil.

List of supplies:
- wooden plaque
- chipboard from Vezelyk "Happy Family"
- cotton laces (for hanger and small flowers)
- cheesecloth
- metal embellishments
- resin flowers
- metal junk flowers (these were embellishments on my shoes)
- white and blue acrylic paint
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Moonshadow mist
- textured paste from Fabrika Decoru
- synthetic glue "Dragon" (it is for building, not for crafting, but I like it)



And some pictures=)






Thank you for spending your time with us! Have a great day!
~Olga Ishenko~


8 komentarzy:

Popularne posty